Sunday, March 7, 2010

Frere Jacques meets Ke$ha

Just to give you a window into a typical day of PCV life:

The last hour has consisted of me translating the lyrics from 'Frere Jacques' into Darija and Tashelheit for a primary school project next week, while a youtube video - a Star Wars spoof of Ke$ha's Tik Tok video - downloads on my slower than slow internet connection.

My morning sounded a little something like this:

Don't stop, make it pop, Frere Jacques blow my speakers up tonight.
I'mma fight till we see the sunlight. (Or Darth Vader.)
Sonnez les matines, Morning bells are ringing
Meow, meow, meow. Meow, meow, meow. (Kitten was hungry.)

Tik Tok on the clock but the party don't stop no.
Allahu Akbar.........

1 comment:

  1. that video was pretty darn awesome.

    and i think your song will totally be a hit. i'd sing along.

    ReplyDelete

Stat Counter

Total Pageviews