Sunday, February 14, 2010

Morocco, Kan Hubk

So since my Valentine's Day is shaping up to be a marathon of The Office while wrapped up in a significant amount of layers, I thought I'd take a moment to list some things and/or people I'm currently in love with.

- The Office (So, does this mean John Krasinski is technically my date for the evening?)
- My host-sister for cleaning my entire apartment while I was up North for two-weeks. No, seriously, she did that. Insane.
- My site-mate, Nathaniel, for devising an ingenious plan on how to give me back my laptop upon return to Sedona-miz yesterday.
- My new hard-drive which contains enough TV and movies to keep me indoors for the next three weeks straight.
- Yorda's laugh, sexting, flexibility (literally, not metaphorically I should note), and regular interjections of 'Good Talk'.
- Alli's morning hair and six-eyes pointing towards me re-enactments.
- The view from my roof this morning.
- Zooey Deschanel, for obvious reasons.
- The BRATT diet, for more obvious reasons.
- The fact that I'm still sporadically giddy that two of my favourite people are getting married next July and that I get to see them in just over two months.
- Hershey's Hugs and the fact that they are coming some time in the near future from mommy.
- Garnier Skin Naturals - Pure Active Anti-spot roll-on... thank you Marjane for making me not look like I'm going through puberty for the first time in six months.
- Hotel Azrou and Especials
- La Vache Qui Rit, what would I do without you.

... to be continued.

Lots of love to you all!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Donniell,
    I stumbled upon your blog while searching for PC contacts in Morocco and am loving your posts. I am a RPCV and am moving to Rabat for a ten week internship. I was wondering if you could help me find a PC contact in Rabat. I am looking for housing and daycare, but can't seem to get anyone to email me back to answer my questions.
    I'd be happy to bring you over a few desperatly needed items in exchange for your help and put them on the mail run for ya.
    I hope I hear from you.
    Meghan
    mlbutler80@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Stat Counter

Total Pageviews